LinkedIn, the “business social network” with over 20 million members is now offering profiles for companies.
For employers this is good news as it makes your company more transparent and gives job hunters a unique peek inside whats happening at your company. The new profile page shows;
- all the employees at your firm who are part of LinkedIn
- recent promotions and changes
- most popular (on LinkedIn)
- key company contact info/stats
- related blogosphere coverage
Its still in Beta right now but we hear they will be adding even more features such as letting you adding content (i.e. videos, etc) in the coming weeks. Just as job hunters must create a digital trail online so too must companies.
Here’s a video about the new features.