After reading Chris Brogan’s article Twelve Ways to Sell Social Media to Your Boss, we decided it was time to write our own reasons why your company should be podcasting their jobs. Some of them may parallel his, but hey, its all good…!
1. Every college kid has an ipod. Imagine them walking to class and listening to your jobcast.
2. The next generation workforce reads blogs. Jobs in Pods is a blog too.
3. Your company needs to become “more cool” with candidates.
4. Your company needs to differentiate itself.
5. Your company needs to give candidates real information about what its like to work there.
6. Enhancing your job descriptions with links to your “jobcast” will increase applicants.
7. You dont need to know SEO. Jobsinpods.com is very search engine friendly.
8. We do all the work. You don’t need to know how to podcast.
9. You can easily plug-in each jobcast on your corporate career site, Facebook page, etc.
10. Recruiting = Marketing. Jobcasting = unique marketing tool.
Click here to get started.